This holiday season, we’re offering 30% off our hand-picked selection of gift books, from Press favorites to recent bestsellers!
Simply visit the sale page on our website to browse the collection—no promo code needed! Or, get started here with some quick suggestions for folks on your holiday shopping list…
- , by Robert W. Jackson (now $21.00).
For the social media junkie: The Social Media Reader
- , edited by Michael Mandiberg (now $16.80).
For the green thumb: Freedom’s Gardener
James F. Brown, Horticulture, and the Hudson Valley in Antebellum America,
- by Myra B. Young Armstead (now $24.50).
For the wine lover: Soft Soil, Black Grapes: The Birth of Italian Winemaking in California
- , by Simone Cinotto (now $24.50).
For the lonely hearts: Single: Arguments for the Uncoupled
- , by Michael Cobb (now $14.70).
For the life-long (or aspiring) New Yorker
More New York Stories: The Best of the City Section of The New York Times
- , edited by Constance Rosenblum (now $13.27).
For guaranteed delivery by December 24, order by December 15, 2012. Sale for U.S. and Canadian customers only. Ends December 21, 2012.